Thursday, April 17, 2008

How To: Ghost Effect Using Windows Movie Maker For Free


How To: Ghost Effect Using Windows Movie Maker For Free - Click here for more blooper videos
This is my second Windows Movie Maker tutorial; in this one, I’ll show you how to pull off a ghost effect. Sorry I didn't add music to this one, I was trying make this video as little MB as I could; so you might want to play some music while watching. I’ve been working on this off and on for the past week. If I get enough views, high enough rating, and enough comments, I’ll show how to add your logo (like the one in the bottom right corner of the screen) in your videos using Movie Maker. If you have any questions just ask, and I’ll do my best I can to answer them. I hope you like it :)

No comments:

Design | Elque 2007